Built ergonomically for your foot, the CCM Tacks 9090 skates use 3D lasted technology and an NHL-caliber material in the RocketFrame composite quarter package for a durable and comfortable boot. The TotalDri liner with abrasion protection adds to the comfort during gameplay as well as the durability over time. Adding to the ergonomic support is the anatomical footbed which ensures a more comfortable fit and base from which to take off on every stride. Top it all off with the SpeedBlade Black which provides not only a premium and resistant blade option, but a sleek look on the ice as well.
- QUARTER: 3D-Lasted Technology – High-precision ergonomic skate boot giving players an excellent, locked-in feel.
- MATERIAL: Rocketframe Composite – NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- CORE: Speedcore 3 Stiffness – Super lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generating ultimate performance.
- LINER: Totaldri with Durazone abrasion protection – High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light
- COMFORT PAD: Smooth contour – Soft pad around collar of the boot for excellent foot and ankle comfort
- ANKLE PADDING: Multi density memory foam – Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort
- TONGUE: Tritech Flex with Molded Lace-Bite Protection – Advanced protection, comfort and the forward flex players need
- MIDSOLE: Lightweight composite midsole – Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface
- OUTSOLE: Extra stiff carbon composite with exhaust system – Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer
- FOOTBED: Anatomical Response – Provides support and comfort
- HOLDER: SB4.0 – Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- RUNNER: SpeedBlade Black – Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and excellent resistance to corrosion